Navarathri Kolu - Photo Gallery

" Words cannot fill our happiness at the time of NAVARATHRI kolu" in Toronto while decorating it with neatly packed KOLU Bommai's purchased from GIRI TRADING, CHENNAI. The thambulam packet makes my work easy, gives satisfaction when it is offered with sundal for my visitors.Thambulam packet I used to get from GIRI TRADING.
The hut was based on the theme, Sri Kanakadara Stotra.
Everyone enjoyed it.
My main support was GIRI TRADING for the past 18 years, their continuous support on time, was the key for my kolu's success and happiness.
Thier excellant cusomer's serivce should continue in all coming years, serving all community, especially abroad, they should come up with bright colours, that is my sincere wish!.""

- KALAVATHY BALARAMAN - Customer
Images:
Navarathri Kolu

Navarathri Kolu

Navarathri Kolu
Bommais from GIRI TRADING

Navarathri Kolu
Based on Kanakadhara Stotra

Navarathri Kolu